Tangy BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders: Crowd-Pleasing Appetizer
Delight your guests with these Tangy BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, a crowd-pleasing appetizer that brings together the smoky goodness of slow-cooked pork and the tangy kick of barbecue sauce.
- 3 lbs pork shoulder, boneless
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slider buns
- Coleslaw for topping
- Season the pork shoulder with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
- Place the pork shoulder in a slow cooker and pour in the barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the pork is tender and easily shredded with a fork.
- Shred the pork and mix it with the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Toast the slider buns and assemble the pulled pork sliders with a generous scoop of coleslaw on top.
Total time: 6 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 12 sliders
These Tangy BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders are a surefire way to please a crowd, combining the irresistible flavors of smoky, tender pork with the zing of barbecue sauce. Perfect for your next gathering, these sliders are a hands-down favorite that will have everyone coming back for more.
Nutrition per serving: 320 calories, 25g carbohydrates, 18g protein, 15g fat, 4g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 55mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 2g fiber, 8g sugar.