Spicy Thai Basil Chicken: Restaurant-Quality at Home
Experience the bold flavors of Thailand with this Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe. Learn how to recreate the magic of restaurant-quality Thai cuisine in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red chili peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving: 320 calories, 25g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 3g sugar, 2g fiber