Spicy Korean BBQ Tacos
Embark on a culinary journey with Spicy Korean BBQ Tacos, a delectable blend of Korean marinades and Mexican street food flair. Elizabeth Rodriguez, our seasoned chef, brings you a recipe that captures the essence of two vibrant cultures on a single plate.
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef sirloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges for serving
- Combine soy sauce, gochujang, sesame oil, honey, garlic, and ginger in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Add sliced beef to the marinade, ensuring each piece is well-coated. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the marinated beef slices for 2-3 minutes per side until cooked to your liking.
- Warm tortillas on the grill for about 20 seconds per side.
- Assemble tacos with grilled beef, shredded cabbage, green onions, and cilantro. Squeeze lime wedges over the top.
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Experience the perfect marriage of Korean and Mexican flavors in each spicy, savory bite. These Spicy Korean BBQ Tacos are a testament to the exciting world of fusion cuisine. Serve them at your next gathering, and watch as your guests savor every mouthful of this international delight.
Nutrition (per serving): 380 calories