Satisfying Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan
Create a symphony of flavors with this mouthwatering Satisfying Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan. Elizabeth Rodriguez, our culinary maestro, has crafted a recipe that brings together the richness of eggplant, the tanginess of tomato sauce, and the creamy goodness of melted cheese. It’s a celebration of Italian flavors that will leave you craving for more.
- 2 large eggplants, sliced
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Layer the sliced eggplants in a baking dish and cover each slice with marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the eggplant slices.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Indulge in the wholesome goodness of this Satisfying Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan. Perfect for a cozy family dinner or a dinner party with friends, this dish is a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Nutrition (per serving): 320 kcal, Carbs: 25 g, Protein: 15 g, Fat: 18 g