Rustic Homemade Apple Pie: Fall Comfort Food
Create cherished memories this fall with the delightful aroma of Rustic Homemade Apple Pie wafting through your kitchen. Crafted by the talented hands of Elizabeth Rodriguez, this recipe captures the essence of the season in every bite.
- 6 cups of mixed apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, combine sliced apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Toss until apples are evenly coated.
- Roll out one pie crust and place it in a pie dish. Add the apple mixture, and dot with butter pieces.
- Roll out the second pie crust and place it over the apple filling. Trim and crimp the edges to seal the pie.
- Make small slits on the top crust for venting. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pie
Savor the warmth of autumn with each forkful of this Rustic Homemade Apple Pie. Perfectly sweet, with a hint of spice, it’s a comforting treat that brings the spirit of fall to your table.
Nutrition: Each slice contains approximately 320 calories, making it a delightful indulgence for the season.
Create new traditions and share the joy of homemade goodness with friends and family. This Rustic Homemade Apple Pie is more than a recipe; it’s a slice of fall comfort that you’ll crave year after year.