Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
Picture this – a lazy summer afternoon, a porch swing gently swaying, and a tall glass of Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade in your hand. Elizabeth Rodriguez, a culinary maestro, has crafted a recipe that embodies the essence of summer.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and fresh strawberries for garnish
- Place strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the strawberry-lemon mixture to remove pulp, if desired.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry-lemon mixture with cold water. Stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Serve over ice, garnished with lemon slices and fresh strawberries.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
Quench your thirst with this heavenly concoction of strawberries and lemons. Each sip is a burst of fruity goodness that will transport you to a summer paradise.
Nutrition: Approximately 120 calories per serving (1 cup)
Summer is fleeting, but the memories created with this Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade will linger. So, take a moment, savor the flavor, and let the taste of summer dance on your palate.