Quick and Easy One-Pot Pasta Primavera
A delightful medley of colorful vegetables and al dente pasta, this Quick and Easy One-Pot Pasta Primavera is a testament to the simplicity of good food. Created by the talented Elizabeth Rodriguez, this recipe is a lifesaver for busy individuals who crave a homemade, flavorful dinner without the time-consuming preparation.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the penne pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the sliced zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. Sauté until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Toss in the cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional Parmesan if desired.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Enjoy the vibrant flavors of spring with this Quick and Easy One-Pot Pasta Primavera. The harmonious blend of fresh vegetables and pasta is sure to satisfy your taste buds, making it a go-to recipe for any day of the week.
Nutritional Information (per serving): 320 calories, 45g carbohydrates, 12g protein, 10g fat
Indulge in the simplicity and goodness of this dish, and let it become a staple in your quick and delicious dinner repertoire.