Pesto Pasta Primavera: Vibrant and Delicious
Embark on a culinary journey with this delightful Pesto Pasta Primavera. As the aroma of fresh basil fills your kitchen, you know you’re in for a treat. Elizabeth Rodriguez, the maestro behind this recipe, has carefully curated a dish that not only pleases the eyes with its vibrant colors but also tantalizes the taste buds with a burst of flavors.
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the penne pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a blender, combine fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil. Blend until smooth to create the pesto sauce.
- In a large pan, sauté zucchini, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes until just tender.
- Combine cooked pasta, sautéed vegetables, and pesto sauce in the pan. Toss until well coated.
- Top with black olives, toasted pine nuts, and additional Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Pesto Pasta Primavera is not just a meal; it’s a celebration of flavors. The combination of fresh veggies, aromatic herbs, and a luscious pesto sauce creates a dish that’s as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the palate. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, this recipe is a testament to the joy that cooking and savoring good food bring to our lives.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 380 kcal, Carbohydrates: 45 g, Protein: 12 g, Fat: 18 g
Conclude your day with a plate of Pesto Pasta Primavera, and let the vibrant colors and delicious flavors transport you to a culinary paradise crafted by Chef Elizabeth Rodriguez.