One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes
A delightful harmony of flavors awaits you with this One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes. Chef Elizabeth Rodriguez has crafted a recipe that not only tantalizes your taste buds but also makes your kitchen smell like a culinary dream.
The magic begins with a succulent blend of chicken thighs seasoned to perfection with zesty lemon and aromatic herbs. Nestled alongside are golden potatoes, absorbing the savory goodness as they roast to crispy perfection.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs and halved potatoes on a baking sheet. Brush them with the prepared herb mixture.
- Arrange lemon slices on top and bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is golden and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for a few minutes, and serve this aromatic dish hot.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
A mouthwatering symphony of flavors, One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken and Potatoes, is a testament to Chef Elizabeth Rodriguez’s culinary expertise. Quick, easy, and bursting with freshness, this dish is a must-try for anyone looking to elevate their weeknight dinner game.
Nutrition Information (per serving): 320 calories, 30g carbohydrates, 25g protein, 12g fat