Mexican Street Corn on the Cob
Get ready for a culinary journey as we bring the vibrant streets of Mexico to your kitchen with this mouthwatering Mexican Street Corn on the Cob. Elizabeth Rodriguez, your trusted chef, has crafted a recipe that perfectly balances the smoky char of grilled corn with a symphony of flavors that includes creamy mayo, tangy lime, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until it develops a nice char, about 15-20 minutes.
- Brush each ear of corn with a generous layer of mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese over the mayo-coated corn, followed by a dusting of chili powder.
- Serve the corn hot off the grill, garnished with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Indulge in the rich flavors of Mexico with this delectable Mexican Street Corn on the Cob. Perfect for summer gatherings or a quick weeknight treat, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Nutritional Information (per serving): 240 calories, 5g protein, 35g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, 8g sugar, 10g fat
Transport your taste buds to the lively streets of Mexico with this delicious dish. The combination of smoky grilled corn, creamy mayo, and zesty lime creates a sensory explosion that will have you coming back for more. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue or simply craving a taste of authentic street food, Mexican Street Corn on the Cob is a must-try recipe that promises to delight your palate.