Maple Glazed Roasted Vegetables: Fall Feast
Indulge in the rich flavors of fall with this Maple Glazed Roasted Vegetables recipe. A delightful combination of seasonal veggies bathed in a sweet and savory maple glaze, perfect for your autumn feast.
- Assorted fall vegetables (e.g., carrots, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh thyme leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the assorted vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and minced garlic. Simmer until the glaze thickens slightly.
- Drizzle the maple glaze over the partially roasted vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh thyme, and serve hot.
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Maple Glazed Roasted Vegetables are the epitome of fall flavors, combining the natural sweetness of seasonal vegetables with the richness of maple glaze. A perfect side dish for your autumn feasts or a delightful main course for vegetarians. Embrace the warmth and aroma of this fall-inspired recipe as it takes your taste buds on a journey through the harvest season.
Nutrition per serving: 220 calories, 6g protein, 30g carbohydrates, 5g fiber, 12g sugar, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium.