Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Create a taste symphony with these Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars, where the tanginess of fresh lemons meets the sweetness of plump blueberries in a velvety cheesecake filling. Elizabeth Rodriguez, the culinary genius behind this recipe, has crafted a dessert that strikes the perfect balance of flavors and textures.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C) and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in flour, vanilla extract, and lemon zest until well combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour the batter over the crust and spread it evenly. Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is set.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before refrigerating for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve chilled. Enjoy the burst of flavors in every delightful bite!
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yield: 12 bars
Experience the perfect union of citrusy brightness and fruity sweetness with these Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. A divine creation by Elizabeth Rodriguez that promises to tantalize your taste buds and leave a lasting impression.
Nutritional Information (per serving): 280 calories, 5g protein, 35g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 20g sugar, 14g fat, 8g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 5g unsaturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium
Create your culinary masterpiece today and treat yourself to a slice of bliss!