Homemade Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
Indulge in the irresistible flavors of this Homemade Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. Created by the talented chef Elizabeth Rodriguez, this dish is a culinary masterpiece that will elevate your dining experience.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well to coat the shrimp in the flavorful butter sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
A delightful combination of juicy shrimp and buttery garlic goodness, this recipe is a culinary triumph that will impress your guests and leave them craving for more.
Nutrition (per serving): 280 calories, 22g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugar, 20g fat, 10g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 200mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium.
Indulge in the exquisite taste of Homemade Garlic Butter Shrimp, a dish that not only satisfies your cravings but also brings a touch of gourmet elegance to your table. Elevate your culinary skills with this simple yet sophisticated recipe, perfect for any occasion.