Healthy Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
A delightful and nutritious dish, this Healthy Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe is a perfect combination of flavors and textures. Elizabeth Rodriguez, our resident chef, has crafted this easy-to-follow recipe that’s not only delicious but also a feast for the eyes.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, sauté until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, bell peppers, carrot, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked brown rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Healthy Veggie Stir-Fry is not just a meal; it’s a celebration of vibrant colors, robust flavors, and wholesome goodness. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a healthy lunch option, it’s a recipe that will satisfy your taste buds and keep you coming back for more.
Nutrition (per serving): 180 calories, 8g protein, 20g carbohydrates, 5g fiber, 8g sugar, 9g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium
(Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Healthy Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe)