Hawaiian Luau Pulled Pork
Transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise with this Hawaiian Luau Pulled Pork recipe. Picture this: tender, succulent pork infused with the sweet and tangy flavors of pineapple, a hint of soy, and the warmth of Hawaiian spices. It’s a feast for the senses, capturing the essence of a Hawaiian luau right in your own kitchen.
- 3 pounds pork shoulder, boneless
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 hamburger buns
- Sliced pineapple and cilantro for garnish
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the pork.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the pork is tender and easily shreds.
- Shred the pork using two forks and mix it with the cooking juices.
- Serve the pulled pork on hamburger buns, topped with sliced pineapple and cilantro.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 6 hours | Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
Hawaiian Luau Pulled Pork is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for gatherings or a family dinner. The melding of sweet and savory flavors will transport you to the shores of Hawaii with every bite.
Nutrition per Serving: 420 calories, 28g protein, 15g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 12g sugar, 28g fat
Conclude your culinary journey with this Hawaiian Luau Pulled Pork, and let the flavors linger as you savor the memories of a tropical feast right at home.