Gourmet Experience: Truffle Mac and Cheese Recipe
Indulge in the luxurious flavors of our Gourmet Experience: Truffle Mac and Cheese Recipe, crafted by the culinary expertise of Elizabeth Rodriguez.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a baking dish.
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour to create a roux.
- Gradually whisk in the milk until the mixture thickens.
- Reduce heat and add the cheddar, Gruyere, Parmesan, truffle oil, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cheeses melt and the sauce is smooth.
- Combine the cooked macaroni with the cheese sauce, then transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Gourmet Experience: Truffle Mac and Cheese is a decadent delight, marrying the rich flavors of truffle with the creamy goodness of three cheeses.
Nutrition per serving: 450 kcal, Carbs 30g, Protein 18g, Fat 32g
Indulge in this culinary masterpiece, and elevate your mac and cheese game to a whole new level. The earthy aroma of truffle combined with the cheesy goodness will leave your taste buds craving for more.