Gooey Nutella Stuffed Cookies: Irresistible Treat
Create a story about the enticing journey into the world of Gooey Nutella Stuffed Cookies. Picture this – a cozy Sunday afternoon, the kitchen filled with the aroma of chocolate and anticipation. Elizabeth Rodriguez, the maestro behind this recipe, invites you to embark on a culinary adventure where simplicity meets indulgence.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella, for stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized portions of dough, flatten each portion, place a dollop of Nutella in the center, and fold the dough around the Nutella to seal it.
- Arrange the stuffed cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Indulge in the gooey Nutella goodness!
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: 12 cookies
Gooey Nutella Stuffed Cookies are a symphony of textures and flavors – the crisp exterior giving way to a lusciously gooey Nutella center. These cookies are a true indulgence for any dessert lover, a perfect blend of simplicity and decadence that will leave everyone craving for more.
Each serving provides approximately 220 calories, making it an irresistible treat without guilt.
As Elizabeth Rodriguez would say, “Bake with love, indulge with joy.”