Garden Fresh Ratatouille: French Vegetable Medley
Picture this – a colorful array of fresh vegetables dancing in harmony, creating a symphony of flavors that embody the essence of French cuisine. Elizabeth Rodriguez, our culinary maestro, unveils her masterpiece: Garden Fresh Ratatouille. This French Vegetable Medley is not just a dish; it’s a celebration of the bountiful harvest from the garden.
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, assorted colors, chopped
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cook until slightly softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Serve the ratatouille warm, garnished with fresh herbs.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 45 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Garden Fresh Ratatouille is a culinary journey through the fields of France, where each bite is a harmony of fresh vegetables and aromatic herbs.
Nutrition (per serving): 210 calories | Protein: 8g | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fat: 10g
In conclusion, let this Garden Fresh Ratatouille be your passport to the rustic charm of French kitchens. Elizabeth Rodriguez’s recipe is not just a meal; it’s an experience, bringing the essence of Provencal gardens to your table. Bon appétit!