Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta
A delightful and easy-to-make One-Pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta that brings together the richness of Alfredo sauce and the simplicity of one-pan cooking. Perfect for busy weeknights or when you want a fuss-free dinner without compromising on flavor.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Season diced chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add garlic, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce, chicken broth, and uncooked fettuccine pasta.
- Cover and simmer until pasta is cooked and sauce is creamy.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Total time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
A quick and delicious dinner option, this Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a family favorite. The creamy Alfredo sauce coats each strand of fettuccine perfectly, while the tender chicken and vibrant vegetables add delightful flavors to every bite.
Nutrition per serving: 420 calories, 35g carbohydrates, 25g protein, 22g fat
(Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo Pasta)