Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries: Kid-Friendly Snack
Irresistibly crispy and perfectly seasoned, these Baked Zucchini Fries are a delightful snack for kids and adults alike. Elizabeth Rodriguez shares her foolproof recipe, ensuring a tasty and nutritious treat for your family. Say goodbye to guilt-ridden indulgence and embrace the joy of a healthier snacking option.
- 3 medium-sized zucchinis
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends of the zucchinis and cut them into fry-like sticks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each zucchini stick into the beaten eggs, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the coated zucchini sticks on the prepared baking sheet, ensuring they are not touching.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 5g protein, 20g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 2g sugar, 3g fat
In conclusion, these Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are a game-changer for snack time. The combination of crunchy texture and savory flavor makes them a hit with everyone, especially the little ones. Elizabeth Rodriguez’s recipe is not just about satisfying your cravings; it’s about creating moments of joy around a wholesome and delicious snack. So, why settle for ordinary when you can elevate your snacking experience with these delightful zucchini fries?