Classic Chicken Alfredo Pasta Perfection
Indulge in the creamy richness of Classic Chicken Alfredo Pasta Perfection. This timeless recipe, crafted by the culinary expertise of Elizabeth Rodriguez, promises to be a delightful journey for your taste buds.
- 2 cups fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté the sliced chicken until cooked through; remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter and add minced garlic, cooking until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer; stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet, tossing to coat in the creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Alfredo sauce over the cooked fettuccine pasta, garnishing with fresh parsley.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Classic Chicken Alfredo Pasta Perfection is a luscious blend of tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a velvety Alfredo sauce that will transport you to the heart of Italy with every bite.
Nutrition per serving: 480 calories, 28g protein, 40g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 3g sugar, 22g fat (12g saturated), 120mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium.
Conclude your culinary adventure with this Classic Chicken Alfredo Pasta Perfection, a dish that not only satisfies your hunger but also elevates your home-cooking prowess. Share the joy of savoring this classic recipe with your loved ones, creating moments that linger in your memory and taste buds.