Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken: Tangy and Juicy!
Savor the essence of summer with our Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken. Elizabeth Rodriguez, the culinary genius behind this recipe, has crafted a dish that brings together the zesty flavors of citrus and the smoky goodness of grilled chicken. The result? A mouthwatering masterpiece that’s both tangy and juicy.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, minced garlic, olive oil, dried thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- Serve the grilled chicken hot, garnished with fresh herbs and lemon wedges.
**Total Time:** 35 minutes
**Yield:** Serves 4
Elevate your grilling game with this Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken. The marinade infuses the chicken with a burst of citrusy goodness, creating a dish that’s not only tangy and juicy but also incredibly flavorful. Perfect for summer gatherings or weeknight dinners, this recipe is a surefire crowd-pleaser. Make it once, and it’ll quickly become a staple in your repertoire.
**Nutrition Information (per serving):**
– Calories: 280
– Protein: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Fiber: 2g
– Sugar: 4g
– Fat: 15g
– Saturated Fat: 4g
– Cholesterol: 80mg
– Sodium: 600mg
Indulge in the citrusy allure of this grilled chicken, and let the flavors transport you to a culinary paradise. Your taste buds will thank you!