Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
A delightful Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip that’s perfect for any gathering. Creamy, cheesy, and packed with the goodness of spinach and artichokes, this appetizer is a crowd-pleaser that will have your guests coming back for more.
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for a hint of spice)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy this Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips or sliced baguette!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
Creamy, cheesy, and packed with the goodness of spinach and artichokes, this Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer for your next gathering. Impress your guests with this easy-to-make, crowd-pleasing dish!
Nutrition per serving: 180 calories, 8g protein, 12g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 2g sugar, 12g fat, 6g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 30mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium.
Whether it’s game night, a potluck, or a casual get-together, this dip is sure to be a hit. The creamy texture, combined with the richness of cheeses and the earthy flavors of spinach and artichokes, makes it an irresistible treat. So, gather your ingredients, preheat the oven, and get ready to delight your taste buds with this Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip!