Cajun Blackened Salmon Tacos
Indulge in a culinary journey with these Cajun Blackened Salmon Tacos, a creation by the talented chef Elizabeth Rodriguez. The dish combines the rich, smoky flavors of blackened salmon with the vibrant and spicy essence of Cajun seasoning. Each bite is a symphony of textures and tastes, from the perfectly seared salmon to the crispness of fresh vegetables.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Sour cream and lime wedges for serving
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Rub Cajun seasoning evenly over both sides of each salmon fillet.
- Grill the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a grilled salmon fillet on each tortilla.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream and lime wedges on the side.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Cajun Blackened Salmon Tacos are a celebration of flavors, bringing the essence of Louisiana to your dinner table. With a perfect balance of heat and freshness, they are sure to become a family favorite.
Nutritional Information (per serving): 320 calories, 28g protein, 15g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 1g sugar
Conclude your day with a culinary triumph by savoring these Cajun Blackened Salmon Tacos. Chef Elizabeth Rodriguez’s recipe promises a delightful experience, uniting the bold Cajun spirit with the succulence of perfectly blackened salmon. Elevate your dinner routine with this fusion of flavors, creating a memorable dining experience for you and your loved ones.